To position itself as a centre of excellence in teaching and learning, research, training and application of religion and other human values for personal, national and international life.
- To continue to expose students to the fact that other religious traditions are also alternative blueprints for meaningful life and as such need to be accorded the needed respect.
- To train all our graduates who will bring human-values approaches to development of our nation and beyond.
- To assist students to develop enquiring minds in order to pursue critical and dispassionately religious issues as they confront them in life
- To show tenacity of purpose in the discharge of academic duties
- To discharge our duties with the sense of alacrity To make religious studies relevant to the development agenda of our nation
- To make religious studies relevant to the development agenda of our nation